- registration of companies and all companies' matters
- all changes and transformations of companies
- mergers and acquisitions
- ongoing legal services - drafting and reviewing contracts, commercial disputes and negotiations, business law consulting
- court disputes between entrepreneurs
- comprehensive legal support for Ordering Parties and Contractors
- representation of clients in public procurement procedures
- representation of clients before the National Chamber of Appeal and courts
- legal support under PPP - Public-Private Partnership at the stage of verification of the requirements of a public institution, preparation of relevant applications and offers, during meetings with a public partner and verification of model contracts
- liquidation of companies and insolvency
- prepared insolvnecy, pre-pack
- restructuring of companies and business reorganization
- consumer insolvency
- due Diligence for the buyer or seller
- comprehensive advice and negotiation support in the process of taking over / selling entities
- representation during negotiations with financial institutions
- preparation of transformation plans, mergers and necessary documentation
- preparation of corporate documents of the acquired companies and performing all necessary activities before the National Court Register and supervisory authorities
- comprehensive support in obtaining work permits
- permits for temporary and permanent residence
- legalization of stay acquiring citizenship, the Pole's card
Before founding Arslan Law Firm, she gained experience in law firms dealing primarily with Polish and foreign entrepreneurs from the construction, financial and transport industries. She specializes in litigation and contract law and provides comprehensive services for entrepreneurs - from the foundation, through operation, including litigation and reorganization, as well as liquidation and bankruptcy. She also supports individual clients in civil, family and inheritance matters. She also worked as an in-house lawyer for a major event company and has years of business management experience. She speaks Polish, English and Turkish.
İREM ACAR GÜMÜŞ
She founded her own law firm, Acar Legal Consultancy (www.acarlegal.com) that serves Istanbul / Turkey and Warsaw / Poland, providing legal services to domestic and foreign clients, offering them professional, effective and business-oriented legal solutions . She co-operates with the Arslan Law Office, providing legal services to Polish entrepreneurs and private persons in Turkey and to Turkish entities in Poland.
She deals with every area of private law, focuses mainly on real estate law and strives to resolve all kinds of local and international disputes, build lasting and long-term relationships with Polish and Turkish clients.
She deepened her knowledge by participating in numerous courses and workshops in various areas of law, including commercial law, alternative dispute resolution or legislation, and by participation in scientific conferences organized under the patronage of the Jagiellonian University. She specializes in administration law and proceeding, as well as in company and contracts' law.
A lover of aesthetics, photography and travel. Her interests include psychology, mediation and design. She speaks English.
He has a strong understanding of Market principles and is routinely following up on new business opportunities. Akram is strategic in his approach, with plenty of initiative when identifying ways to promote the firms services, particular within wealth management and handling a property portfolio.
Akram is in constant contact with potential clients and partners, following up on enquiries and exploring new opportunities for the firm within the legal framework.
Speaks fluent Arabic and English.
She gained experience in law firms in Krakow. She deals in particular with civil, economic, bankruptcy and restructuring law as well as unconventional debt recovery. She has extensive trial experience.
She cooperates with the Arslan Law Firm in order to provide the most effective legal services to clients in the office in Krakow. She speaks English.
Privately, a great enthusiast of animals, and above all horses, with which she has been associated since childhood. She cannot imagine his life without horse riding. She speaks English.
She has experience in Polish-Chinese translating in court proceedings. She was a full-time translator in a highway construction project carried out by a Chinese consortium. As part of her official duties, she participated in many negotiations and court disputes. In the Recruitment Office of the Warsaw School of Economics, she was responsible for recruiting students, and then acted as an advisor for relations with China.
As vice-president of the Warsaw Branch of the Polish-Chinese Friendship Society, she is actively involved in the exchange between Poland and China and maintains good relations with local governments at all levels. Provides Chinese clients with advice on foreign exchange, tenders, and business delegations and meetings. She speaks Chinese, Polish and English.
office in Warsaw:Bracka 20 lok. 7A
00-028 Warsaw, Poland
office in Krakow:Promienistych 2/72
31-481 Krakow, Poland
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych będzie Kancelaria Adwokacka ArslanLegal z siedzibą w Pruszkowie przy ulicy Raszyńska 11 (05-800 Warszawa), dalej „Kancelaria”. Kancelaria będzie korzystała z Twoich danych w celu prowadzenia kontaktów w związku z zapytaniem złożonym poprzez formularz na stronie internetowej lub wiadomość email. Masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz prawo ich sprostowania, usunięcia, ograniczenia przetwarzania, prawo do przenoszenia danych, prawo do wniesienia sprzeciwu oraz prawo wniesienia skargi do Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych.